Customers view your business web design as an example of your service.
Some questions you should ask yourself when considering the effectiveness of business web design include:
- Is the Home Page bright and inviting?
- Can I easily maneuver from page to page within the website?
- Is the business product or service easily understood?
- Was the website easy to find when I searched for this business type?
- Are there customer or client reviews and feedback on the website?
- Are there pictures? Are these pictures easily viewed and compatible with all current technology?
- WOULD I BECOME A CUSTOMER, BASED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Don't forget: the most important aspect of a business website is to increase profit. Today, most customer experiences begin with a website so the website is the first impression. Website design can determine whether or not your business succeeds.
So be sure you choose the best expert to design your company's public first impression!